Helping You Change Your Life and Be Happy–Change Your Life for Good (CYL4G)
Ask. Relax. Receive. Enjoy!
“There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.” ― R. Buckminster Fuller
Consider the unseemly crawling caterpillar who becomes a chrysalis and then, through inner metamorphosis and physical struggle to break out of its cocoon, evolves into a beautiful, high-flying butterfly. In a similar fashion, you can transform your life and make positive changes to experience freedom, growth and joy.
Science is now beginning to show what ancient wisdom has known: That you have within you all the infinite intelligence and energy of the universe. Your heart is the center through which you can connect to your own holographic image of abundant life. As researchers such as Rick Hanson, author of Buddha’s Brain, and at HeartMath are discovering, you have access to this incredible energy and intuitive wisdom by entering this sacred space in your own heart. You can learn more about it in this HeartMath video.
There are more resources for you here. Browse the blog and articles. Start on the free self-paced course. Check the CYL4G Twitter micro-blog for inspiration. Uncover the wealth of resources to help you find your path to a happy heart.
Start now with 4 simple steps to change your life:
- Figure out what you want from your life. Clarify your life goals, inspirations, passions and financial needs. What makes you happy? You’re already doing the asking on an emotional and spiritual level, just as the caterpillar doesn’t need to verbalize her request to become a beautiful butterfly. It’s in her DNA. You have what you want loaded in your “spiritual DNA” as well. But it helps to make is a conscious effort. And it’s lots more fun! Create your own definition of success that is broader than pure monetary gains. Here’s one example I use:
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Determine where your passion, personality type, signature strengths, talents, and interests intersect with the marketplace. Uncover your basic personality type, temperament, and authentic Self. Then follow your passion or bliss. Everyone is an expert at something–and it’s often something you love to do. With proper research, you can find the intersection of your passion and other people’s needs and desires.
The way to find out about happiness is to keep your mind on those moments when you feel most happy, when you are really happy — not excited, not just thrilled, but deeply happy. This requires a little bit of self-analysis. What is it that makes you happy? Stay with it, no matter what people tell you. This is what is called following your bliss.
- Redefine “work” to include your current job, starting your own full-time business, or with a side business, volunteer activities, in your family at home, personal development studies, or an engaging hobby.
You work that you may keep pace with the earth and the soul of the earth. For to be idle is to become a stranger unto the seasons, and to step out of life’s procession, that marches in majesty and proud submission towards the infinite. When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music. Which of you would be a reed, dumb and silent, when all else sings together in unison? Always you have been told that work is a curse and labour a misfortune.
Work is love made visible.
–Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
- Figure out your own path to work-life balance
- Understand how the Universal Laws govern the way life works
- Learn how to manage your emotions
- De-stress and chill out to allow the good stuff into your life
- Do yoga with a class or on your own with a video
- Meditate by yourself, in a small group, or with a global community
In quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.–Isaiah 30:15
All agitation is destructive of good. All calm is constructive of good, and at the same time destructive of evil…Calm is trust in action…As the world, to attain, has to learn speed, you, to attain have to learn calm. All great work for Me is done first in the individual soul of the worker.
- Experience your new life first in your dreams.
- Manifest your new lifestyle, career and relationships
All cooperative components to the furthermost expanded version of you have been gathered by the Law of Attraction and are held in timeless, spaceless ever readiness, for your access and utilization in your Vortex of Creation. But, if you are to become a cooperative component to your own Vortex and to all of the wonderful things that have been gathered there, you must be a Vibrational Match to your Vortex. In other words, you too must have a high frequency, and you too must be without resistance.
— Abraham [Excerpted from the Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide # 513]
- Get ready to travel and enjoy your free time! We’ll share travel and other resources to help you enjoy the good life.
- Take a micro-vacation every day by making your home a special retreat.
- Feel the joy of a rejuvenating travel adventure.
To change one’s life; start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions.
– William James
Sally Anne at Mayan Temazcal (sweat lodge) near Tulum, Mexico preparing for 12-21-12 global heart and consciousness shift
You’re smart enough to know you have to change what you’re doing if you want your life to change. Even more importantly, you may need to change what you’re thinking. It’s not going to happen without a deliberate choice and effort on your part. For example, if you want more enjoyment and satisfaction from your current work, make a choice to develop those aspects of your work that you enjoy. Or, discover other ways to be fulfilled through volunteer efforts, hobbies, taking classes, joining group activities, or building your own business, doing something you enjoy from home, and creating a secondary income stream for retirement.
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
–Lao Tzu, author of Tao Te Ching (ancient Chinese wisdom)
Get started now with our free online course
What are you waiting for? You can begin right now to understand your true Self and strengthen the foundation of your life with our free online self-study course: Change Your Life for Good Course. Each lesson will take you about 15 – 30 minutes to read and practice. Move at your own pace on your own schedule. Discover your personality, temperament and character traits, develop your mission statement, gather wisdom from your own personal advisory board, and find out how to use your inner guidance to create your perfect lifestyle.